Dental 101 (Facts & Questions)
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Teeth Grinding
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Crowns & Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
Feel free to come to us with all of your dental health questions and concerns. The following are some of our most frequently asked questions regarding symptoms, treatments, cosmetic dentistry options, and preventative care:
- Can fillings fall out? How often do fillings need to be replaced?
- What causes me to grind my teeth when I’m sleeping? Will grinding my teeth cause serious damage?
- My crown broke. What do I do now?
- What is the best way to whiten teeth?
- Is there a way to make my teeth look longer?
- What causes tooth loss? How can I prevent it?
- My dentures slip when I talk and eat. What can I do to keep them from slipping?
- How long do dental implants last?
- How long do dental implants take to heal?
- How do I know if I need a root canal? Does it hurt?
- What happens during the root canal procedure?
- How does pregnancy affect my teeth and dental care?